Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here we go again!!!



Well; you know how it is!!! I have been working around the house on things; especially on getting my sewing and crafting room in order! I refused to take a picture of it to show you all; the shame!!! Well, it is almost done!!! And I am getting stuff together for a yard sale, some from the craft room!!!




I have been hopping around reading your blogs too; I love them all and have them in the GooGle reader; but that makes it harder to comment; but easier to keep up with, so if I have a need to comment then I click on over to your blog!!




I see with sadness that we are losing some bloggies! Lea of Farmhouse Blessings; I was so sad to see you go: I understand that you need to do what is right for you, as do we all, but I will still miss you. That brings me to this; maybe you are a blogger who is slower to post or whatever; I say who cares. I am doing this for me; I post when I can and what I can. And the thing is I do feel guilty when I don't do it as often as I like. I think everyone eventually gets a rhythm of their own. I think we need to look at quality above quantity. And don't feel pressured so much that you need to leave, unless that is what you truly have to do. I will miss the bloggies that have left. I know that there will be new folks, but you know its not the same :) But we will be friendly I swear!!!




So I will do what I can to be more regular!!!( not that kind of regular!! Golly where is your mind today??LOL) I know I am a Bad Bloggie!!! I am tired of winter! I have taken the mugs out on every nice day; we play with the big orange ball that Niles loves; and we (I) blow bubbles which they all love to chase.


Some fun news; my favorite primitive quilt and craft shop The Hen House has finally gone online; now you all can see the shop for yourself; it is in the beginning stages, but you can see the shop and the cool stuff Nancy has in her shop. I am placing the link on the sidebar; please visit her and let her know you heard about it here!!

I have also found out that Warm Pie, Happy Home has changed to
Sugar Pie Farmhouse; but it is still as delicious as ever! RuthAnn seems to be so sweet!!! And she is so darn cute (and thin!!) How can someone who is such a fantastic cook be so darn thin!!!! I am tellin' ya gals, it just ain't right!!! LOL! I'll be back soon with more; I can NOT find some photos I want to show you all!!!




7 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I'll be watching for those pictures of your craft room! Hope you can make to Holly sometime soon. Dawn

Kim's Treasures said...

I try not to worry anymore about how much I post. It was getting too hard. I'm still in the process of working on my craft room too. Haven't had much ambition lately though!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I feel the same way about blogging especially with summer almost here. I just do what I can and try not to feel pressured:)
Have a wonderful day!
Rondell

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

Yep, me too! It's going to get harder to sit inside at the computer when there's so much to do OUTSIDE!! :)

Shanda said...

I say a big AMEN to that. I post what I can, when I can and I try to make it count. I am not attached to this computer, for goodness sakes, it's beautiful outside and that where I am. My blogging and commentiong slows down this time of year, I miss my friend, but I still check in.
I do have a real life to live inbetween blogging. I see some folks who post everyday and they join up to every social link up in blog land. Some with as many as 3 different titles on one post. I always think jesh, do you have a home, do you have children or meals to cook or are you subsituting blogging for someone is is absent in their life. Makes me wonder and I start to read what not they are writing, but what they are not. Weird when you start to read between the lines and you thought you knew these folks a little bit and thought all was right in there life. I guess in a way I am there for them if that is what they truly need, but it does make one wonder.

Linda said...

I, too, am saddened by Lea's decision to give up her blog but I am not going to take her off my blogroll. She may post again someday and I want to be here for her.
I don't post anywhere near as often as I used to. There are just so many things in this life and I can't give myself all to one thing. It takes so much time. I love all my friends on line and I am interested in their activities but I do have my physical present life too. And now my hubby is home all the time(nearly). I love it but it takes more and more of my time......

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛


My Country Baby Murphy