Monday, November 3, 2008

An Award and aTag


Well, Sandy from for the LOVE of Prims sent me this lovely award. I consider her a beautiful friend and am deeply touched by her kindness in sending this to me. So here are the questions associated with the award;
1.- Do you have the same friends since childhood? Unfortunately, no.
2.What do you value most about your friends? Their talents and the gift of their intellect.
3. Are your friends sounding boards? One is I guess, but I am mainly headstrong and usually go with what my heart or head tells me to do! LOL!
4.- What is your favorite activity to share with friends? Definitely eating together!
Well there you go! I know it is not that interesting, but it is what I got for ya! LOL!
So many already have been nominated for this award, so if you have not and want it, please feel free to take it; I feel like everyone that reads and comments here are my friends so you all deserve it.
Link to the person who tagged you.*
Mention the rules.; Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I eat Cream of Wheat most mornings.
2.I like to watch true crime shows
3. I make our bed everyday
4. I sing special songs to my bulldogs
5. I am not a soup eater
6. None of these are quirky and boring; mainly just boring!!!! LOL
Well; who is up for the challenge? If you want to play; have at it! Thanks Ginger.;)

6 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

It was neat to learn more about you - Iwasreading this as I finished my bowl of home made chicken noodle soup! LOL I will only eat home made soup - the stuff in the can doesn't cut it.

Cannyfinds said...

Forgive me Merrie i tried to be clever and it didnt work I fell flat on my face, tried to send you somthing fancy in my last post to you, so sorry how it turned out and made your comment page look silly....sorry!!!
Later...Diane

Unknown said...

I can't start my day until I have my bowl of Cream of Wheat.
I love your doggies! I have special songs for my girl too.

Love your blog!
Terry

Lisa Pogue said...

I make my bed everyday too and I AM NOT a soup eater either. YUCK, actually my mom's homemade veggie, but I HAVE to be IN the mood!!! I love these posts, it's a great way to get to know people. It's the quirky stuff that makes life fun!!!

tam said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I am a little new to blogland-just been around for almost a month now. I like your blog-your dogs are so cute! I hope you will come on over and visit again sometime or better yet join my blog! Nice to met a fellow crafter!
~Tam :)

tam said...

Oh yea almost forgot-congrats on your latest award!


My Country Baby Murphy