Monday, March 30, 2009

Well Duh to me AGAIN!!!!

Well, I was just reviewing an older post I made about going to Cadillac and the neat stuff I saw there, the reason being that I was just on the phone with the owner of Primitives in Thyme, Shelly Lee Gregory. What a sweet lady! And so full of great ideas. I met her when I went to her shop in Cadillac,MI. I heard about the shop from Pam of basketsnprims blog. And she was right, the shop is so wonderful, The prices make it easy to get what you want and there is much that is locally made, so we are supporting our economy by making purchases. She does have wonderful furniture pieces as well. On Wednesday I am going back to the shop and will have much to show, I hope,(you know I get excited and forget to take photos), of her shop for you all to see! You can call up and order things if you see something you just have to have. I somehow forgot to put in that post the name of the store and the neat stuff I got there! So now I have to download those pics as well; so this is a double-duh day for me!!! So if you are in Cadillac,MI stop in at Shelly's shop, you won't be disappointed! I will get you pictures I promise!!!!

4 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Merrie,
What time are you going on Wednesday? Maybe we could meet there?? Let me know.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Merrie,
Just wanted to say hi. Have a fun trip to the prim shop! Can't wait to hear about any goodies you get.
Have a great week.
Cindy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

ooooh, I can;t wait to see the goodies. I've never been to Michigan!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see all the goodies you get! And if you get to meet up with Pam, tell her "hey" for me! :D


My Country Baby Murphy