Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!!!!


glitter-graphics.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANE!!!! If you haven't visited her at her blog JanesFabrics or at her store http://stores.ebay.com/Janes-Fabrics_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm or her ETSYhttp://janesfabrics.etsy.com/, you should hop right on over!!! She has fantastic fabrics and she is a fellow bully-dog mom!!!! She just got the cutest puppy!!! Sophie




Isn't she GORGEOUS!!!!! I have puppy envy!!!!!!! What a pretty puppy you are Sophie!!!!! I just want to kiss that wrinkle!!!!! And her sisters are beautiful too; she has one human sister and one canine sister named Millie! She is a lucky puppy to have such a wonderful mom and dad too!

Here is what Jane is giving away for her birthday!!! WOOOO!


Isn't this great; it's her birthday and she is giving out gifts!!!!!

Jane is a great friend to me and I just love her store; go on over and get entered and shop a bit, read her great blog full of creative ideas and see her family; more bullies!!!! You will have fun and maybe win this great prize too!!!!! I HOPE I WIN!!! But, if I don't I hope one of you all will; Tell Jane I sent ya!!!!

10 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Merrie, What a wonderful, kind, caring friend I have made. Oh my gosh thank you so much for my birthday card, I wish you could see the smile on my face. you have gone above and beyond with your kindness. Thank you for being a good friend. How wonderful to still be able to make new friends. The bullie sisters are getting along, the only problem is teaching Sophie, that not all food is hers, boy can she eat! The most fun is to watch them play soccer together. Millie will push the ball to her and they will chase it around the yard. She has been a wonderful addition to the family. Of course, you have your name in the basket 4 times. Hugs to my new freind and kisses to her babies, Jane

Farmchick said...

Ohhhhhhhh Sophie is just sooooo sweet!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Merrie,

Love that photo! You brought a big smile to both Joy and me on that one!

And how cute Sophie is....just precious!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Merrie,
Sophie is sooo.....cute!! I went to Jane's blog to look at more pictures of her.
I put some photos of our trip to the lake on my blog if you want to check them out.
I'm sooo....happy that you love your goodies I sent to you!
Hugs, Cindy

Cannyfinds said...

Hi Merrie, thanks for trying to help me with my photos, I havent a clue what a HTML is so i will just have to centre them meantime like you said. How is Murphy? Rosie was fie once we got back from the vet and paid the huge bill for one injection!! Had to go back next day for her to be checked and pay up again. She was back to her normal self and it seems there was a tummy bug around. Trust her to catch it. Janes puppy is beautiful, I want one, i'm whispering that as my husband doesnt want another dog, I want wire haired Daschound/ jack russle kind but they dont get crossed very often. Looks a nice giveaway for that fabric I will enter, talk to you later, take care,....X

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

OMG Shinedown too? Haha! Arent they awesome?
You have been nominated for an award:)

Anonymous said...

Sophie is so sweet! I am envious also! I just love little puppy dogs!

Raggedy Angel said...

Thanks, I am going to see Jane!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Oh my ! That is the cutest puppy ever!

Train Wreck said...

How did I miss that little pup! Adorable!! One day I too will have a bulldog,


My Country Baby Murphy