Well, I have to say I am so happy today. I just found out that two of my blogging friends have sent me an award! This really means a lot to me. When I started this blog, I was envious of all the awards displayed on the many blogs I visited. I could see why they received awards; they are all creative and industrious, friendly and generous. So to be again recognized ( my first was from TwoBarkingDogs who is a fantastic blogger!) was just so amazing. Thank you to all these ladies! TwoBarkingDogs, who gave me my first award and now to Sandy at For the LOVE of Prims, and Angie at Simple Thyme Primitives for these two new awards.
Now here are the details about this award;
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.So, here is who gets my "I Love Your Blog" Award in no particular order:
1. Jane at JanesFabrics blog
2. Jenn at Bittersweet Fixins N Primitives
3. Rochelle at Tales from Olde Crow Hill
4. Tina at Stitching in Texas
5. Cindy at CynthiaLeeDesigns
6. Train Wreck at Cowboys,Kids ,Sunsets
7. Jill at Fruit of Her Hands
8. D at TwoBarkingDogs
Well; I did eight because I have two awards and I don't know if I am supposed to do double??? But anyway; if you are on my list... and even if you aren't yet... consider yourself a winner too and put this on your blog too. I keep trying to remember to click that darn save on top after I add folks, but I have missed Cindy twice over so now I have fixed that! I get confused; sometimes I save y'all to my blog reader and forget to put you in the list, but I am getting better at this and better at not lurking so much!!!! I know we all forget to comment at times; I resolve to do better from now on.
And a special award to Shanda over at Front Porches,Sweet Tea as she is dealing with caring for her mom who recently broke her hip. Please stop by and wish her well, send her your prayers as she is such a good person and a great blogger. I am hoping that her mom has a speedy recovery and that Shanda gets a much deserved rest after this.